Listed in Carbon firms
- 36 King Street, City of London, London, Greater London EC2V 8BB, UK
- +44 (0)207 367 5998
Green Hercules Trading Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cargill Holdings which, in turn, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cargill, Incorporated. Due to our traditional focus on commodities investment, Cargill has become a leading investor in the environmental and commercial opportunities created by a low carbon economy. We have invested — and may consider further investing — in companies and/or projects worldwide which recognize that combating global warming is both a necessity and an economic opportunity.
To date, Green Hercules Trading has made significant progress in building up a diversified carbon portfolio that encompasses projects in a variety of sectors (with the exception of HFC) and countries. As per the latest United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) project pipeline, Cargill is among the top 10 buyers in the world.
Like all the companies within Cargill, Green Hercules Trading benefits from:
• Receiving the full internal and external support of Cargill’s global network and physical presence
• Extensive experience in commodities trading and markets
• Conservative and meticulous approach to portfolio creation and managing risk thereunder, through Cargill’s risk management tools
• Reliability, particularly in relation to contract performance and the honoring of our obligations